tic
Property / Real Estate Articles, Forum & Questions

rss feed  listings
Bookmark and Share
Property Sellers - AVOID SCAMS

Section - All countries

Got this message:

would want to purchase the property, reply, asap.

Seemed pretty genuine but BE AWARE!!
This is an advance fee fraud.
If you reply they will try to get you to send money to their lawyers in London to push the property purchase through.
This is a property SCAM.
Good luck.

by Annie Robertson     Level 3+ [Trusted]

30409 page views

179 like it

I like it!

Subscribe to keep track of these comments by RSS  rss Property Sellers - AVOID SCAMS Property Real Estate Article and Comments

or

(Unsubscribe at any time)

[Privacy Policy]

Comments:(158)  Add a comment
Do you like this comment?   Yes / No
If it does not feel right - it`s not right.
by aspd     Level 1

1 of 1 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Apparently whoever asks you to meet somewhere in Europe and is not interested in seeing what you are selling is a scam.So,don`t waste time,money and energy.
by emmie_lironi yahoo     Level 1

I also received calls from Dato Halim Dahiru,
+60102839726.

Beware of such kind of scams

by KHASIM BAIG     Level 1

2 of 2 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Just came back from Rome after Peter Kaif wanted to buy my villa in the Caribbean
had an idea it was a scam but after reading the web site I feel so stupid that I wasted my time and money going on the trip

by Glen Pearce     Level 1

3 of 3 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
I have been contacted by Peter Kaif. He wanted me to go to Rome to meet him and wanted to pay some part of the property transaction in cash. I pointed him to this forum and not heard back from him. Thank god for search engines
by janhb     Level 1

similar phone scam from Malaysia (actually from Libya) buys high
class properties in Singapore unseen req visit +60102839726 Mr.
Dato Halim Dahiru

by sgagent     Level 1

Peter kaif is a cheat.This is what he does: he tells you he wants to buy the land without having seen it and asks you to meet him in Amsterdam or somewhere else.His deal is that he will give you some money legally and some of it will be black money.When you agree he will tell you that he has big money(500 notes) that he cannot exchange and if you can give him small money for the big notes he will give you 15% interest on your money.He is actually trying to give you fake money while you will be giving back real momey!!Also,check the IP address of the website gramano.sa and you will see that the website was created in 2012.However,the company has existed since 2007,I think!Scam!!Stay away!!

I have received a phone call of Johan Kohen, who clainms to be from GRAMANO SA company and that works for some investors of TEL AVIV. He is ment to be partner of Peter Kaif. He wants to buy one of our properties. I suspect by the way he is aproching that its a scam or fraud... He wants to buy it without seen it.... Does anybody have some information about this that can corroborate my suspicions?
Thank you

by SMA     Level 1
www.gramano.com

Have you had an offer from a Peter Kaife who has an investmet company in Luxembourg called gramano.sa?We think it is a scam.

Please watch out for a scam perpetrated by an individual who calls himself Leopold-Maximilian Donchield. He rents apartments in Brussels short-term and uses them to obtain fraudulent leases and deposits from victims who have no reason to doubt that he is the owner.
by M. Lin     Level 1

The French/Eastern Europe scammers are on the prowl again! - this time last year - met one in Brussels, they say investor interested in property but can only deal in certain currency. They never follow through on their commitment,never view property, always twist it at end and change story and names and make excuses to go off agreed plan, tehy use 0033 french numbers, names Paul, Simon, mixture of French and Eastern Europe accent. They had company that seemed legitatmate but when checked its web IP it pointed to Paris address - look at google! and actual real web and company was from England but when checked company owner had been closed years before/total false website - check with FSA register the financials of any company owner. Been sent a new email same time this year now from Philipine contact!....advice to anyone is a true investor would ask about the property and know more about the area it is in and will want to know detail and will not be so keen and forward regarding and advance cash arrangements.
by Information     Level 1

Hi I was also contacted by a group of `french`
people with a eastern accent, who wanted me to meet
in Paris or Milano. Names - Frank,Alex,Phillip

by m.v.     Level 1

Ezzat El Sayem and Zeiad Yehia of Edgebridge Law firm. Go to forums.moneysavingexpert/showthread.php?t=2792830

by Pheonix 500     Level 1
forums.moneysavingexpert.com/s

1 of 3 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Some of these stories are real. I have seen but not
all are true. Stop Generalizing that Nigerians are
scammers.there are scammers all over the world.

by Garry Goodman     Level 1

Re: purchase of house in South Africa.
Well if you must know I have some question for you, it might be personal but I need to have a chat alone. so please let me know when you can chat.
Here is my number +447783540915
my email is pedwalteryahoo
My skype name is Pedro.walter3
He would not contact my lawyers to give an offer to purchase, he just wanted to know how to pay me and how his bank could contact my bank etc etc.
My Lawyer sent him an e-mailing him to contact him. To this day nothing. I sent him a scam note telling him to bugger off you Scam mer.

by pedwalteryahoo     Level 1

0 of 1 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
I have a land title would pledge about 25 hectares in bicol area phils. If any are interested please contact Ken it`s his contact # +63-927-430-7058
by KEN , PHILIPPINES     Level 1

We have been targeted this week on this site by a `Mr Wayne` using the reply e mail address of myviewofcultureyahoo. this is obviousl a scam bewa
by All41Homes     Level 1

If it sounds suspicious - it is suspicious! Be careful & don`t be tempted by imaginary money.
by All41Homes     Level 1

I have just received an email from a `law firm` but they have not asked for bank details or to meet any were but at my office and they are sending me a check they say to pay the valuer and attorney who will be visiting the property as soon as the check has cleared. Could this be a scam? there is no asking for money or bank numbers? I receive hoaxes often but nothing like this.
by Cara     Level 1

just had two guys one called david both saying they
own gold and diamond mines and want to by my
property with a cash sale just seems too good to be

by joannie     Level 1

I am Mr Hilda Ana Carlos, I received a loan $85,000usd, from British Links servics, after been scam for many, I don`t want the same thing to happen to you, I will advise you contact me or the loan company with the following mail address [britislinksserviceloanagencyuklive].
The name of the company is British Links Services, is own by British Government, please contact me if you need a loan, to give you more information, on how to proceed with them.
I am telling you this because I don`t want you to fall one the same way, please be careful.

Here is my information.
Name: Hilda Ana Carlos.
Email: hildaanacarlosyahoo

by Hilda Ana Carlos     Level 1

Thanks, I was wondering what the scam was.
by Mike1234     Level 1

Re the Ben stuff. The scam is an `Advance fee` scam. see Wikipedia or look at Yachtmarket for further details.A bogus client and commission involved.
by James Lizard1     Level 1

I have heard that this Ben guy is a con, however, nobody is saying what the con is. Does anybody know what they are up to?
by Mike1234     Level 1

RE Ben Schnitzer. This individual is also active in pretend purchase of yachts. He claims to be part of the Israeli diamond trading Schnitzer family but he is not. There is a real Ben Schnitzer but this guy is not him!
by James Lizard     Level 1

1 of 2 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Has anybody been contacted by a Ben Schnitzer? He contacted me about buying a property from me.
by Mike123     Level 1

thank u for this i have a mail from a troy west the same scam he wants to buy property with out seeing but he wants t o mail the money for it to my ma
by raisa     Level 1

1 of 3 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Benjamin Atlan

Benjamin Atlan - this is scam....
+33.7.61.13.27.37
E-Mail: atlanxrs.net

by lolita     Level 1

6 of 6 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
had a man calling himself clarence smith. replied to my e-mails 15 times in one night, wanted to send me $450,000 but needed my bank details. BEWARE
by arthur lavery     Level 1

6 of 6 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
I allso been contacted byMr Alexandre Hourani?
Anther property scammer for sure, who says he is in Paris to buy my property in Portugal, but no time to visit etc etc. Uses a 0033 627968508 mobile fone in France...BEWARE he is on the prowl now!!!

by Jorge Morais     Level 1

5 of 5 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Anyone been contacted by a Mr Alexandre Hourani?
Anther property scammer for sure, who says he is in Paris to buy my property in Portugal, but no time to visit etc etc. Uses a 0033 627968508 mobile fone in France...BEWARE he is on the prowl now!!!

by Anthonydubery     Level 1

2 of 3 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
yes.And do you know why they are calling you there?They are calling you there to see you, to meet you, to READ you.If you go, they REAS you, after they come to visit the property, and after that they find an solution to trick you somewhay.Ask them for a passport copy......they will no longer contact you:)
by alexandra2290     Level 1

3 of 7 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Read the email below first. He wants me to travel to
Milan (from Spain) to discuss the deal. He hasn`t
even seen the property yet!!!! He is a scammer!

by Scambaiter     Level 1

I`ve emails & calls from a chap calling himself Paul
Vasilis based in Milan. paul.vasilisATyahooDOTCOM He
has a French accent and wants me to travel

by Scambaiter     Level 1

I knoe what happened to a frient.he was selling a property he was samed with a lor of money.some people make a fake site mahallati-investmnet, they pretend to be the real mahallati jewerly from dubai.they have meet in milan, ant after they came to see the property.after they saw the property they meet in amsterdam for exchange the money ( mahallati suposed to pay more cash.........for no tax) and they steeled the money from the real owners.....a lor of money they had with them......they pretenf to be mahallati and the site is mahallati-investment
by alexandra2290     Level 1

Just got -

Good day,

I really appreciate your response and details provided, my sponsors (EXL PHARMA) have agreed on the monthly fees to be paid for the next two years on my behalf. Therefore, they agreed to pay up front the amount of FIRST MONTH RENT PLUS DEPOSIT STARTING FROM MY MOVING IN DATE WHICH WILL BE ON THE 7TH Of November ); also since I will be staying for two years, the company has agreed to pay in a monthly installation. Furthermore, I would like you to know a US Cashier cheque will be issued to you in an excess amount by my sponsors for the first month rent, security deposit and my travelling expenses. the excess amount will be sent to me immediately as soon as you receive payment from my sponsors because is for my travelling allowance.However, the information below is required from you by my sponsors to have payment sent to you immediately in order for you to hold down this property until I arrive;

NAME ON US CASHIER CHEQUE

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS

HOME PHONE NUMBER

HOME ZIPCODE

MOBILE NUMBER

Finally, I would like to know how peaceful is the neighbourhood and how close is the property from the bus/train station as I will be leaving on the 6TH and arriving on the 7TH of November. My main purpose of relocating is based on my research proposal on EXL PHARMA (FINANCIAL ANALYSIS); and I was granted a part time sponsorship on my accommodation and travel expense. Also all necessary Paper work will be treated by me when I arrive and set to move into the property. I await the details soonest for payment, so I can start my moving in plans ASAP.

Regards.....

From Dan Nelson. Thank you all for posting this when you received it, otherwise I wouldnt have know it was a scam.

by Stacey     Level 1

I too have just been scamed by Cpt Stanley Walter who is in Karbul Afganistan sorting the whole thing out, he offered to send money for a property he hasnt seen if I can tell him a little more about myself and some details...(I persume my bank account details) so watch out for STANLEY from KARBUL.
by marion     Level 1

4 of 6 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
I have a rental unit and just got this

Good day,

I really appreciate your response and details provided, my sponsors (EXL PHARMA) have agreed on the monthly fees to be paid for the next two years on my behalf. Therefore, they agreed to pay up front the amount of FIRST MONTH RENT PLUS DEPOSIT STARTING FROM MY MOVING IN DATE WHICH WILL BE ON THE 25TH OF SEPTEMBER); also since I will be staying for two years, the company has agreed to pay in a monthly installation. Furthermore, I would like you to know a US Cashier cheque will be issued to you in an excess amount by my sponsors for the first month rent, security deposit and my travelling expenses. the excess amount will be sent to me immediately as soon as you receive payment from my sponsors because is for my travelling allowance.However, the information below is required from you by my sponsors to have payment sent to you immediately in order for you to hold down this property until I arrive;

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS

HOME PHONE NUMBER

HOME ZIPCODE

MOBILE NUMBER

Finally, I would like to know how peaceful is the neighbourhood and how close is the property from the bus/train station as I will be leaving on the 24TH and arriving on the 25HT OF SEPTEMBER. My main purpose of relocating is based on my research proposal on EXL PHARMA (FINANCIAL ANALYSIS); and I was granted a part time sponsorship on my accommodation and travel expense. Also all necessary Paper work will be treated by me when I arrive and set to move into the property. I await the details soonest for payment, so I can start my moving in plans ASAP.

Regards

by silvia martinez     Level 1

I have a condo for rent on craigs list. I have been contacted by Dr. Handler from Wales who was sending me a check to cover the rent and also I would need to pay for furniture he was having delivered.I corresponded for a few days, knew things were wrong so I forwarded the info. to the attorney general here in Utah.Mr. Handler was in Panama city so no charges could be filed. The next week it was Dan Nelson from England stating Exl Pharm. was relocating him to the U.S. but had issued him only one check to cover his rent and traveling expenses. I was to send money back to him. When I stated the certified check would have to clear the bank first and that it would take 7-10 days I never heard from him again.

by Toni     Level 1

4 of 4 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Arabic/swiss duo with the excuse of wanting to invest in
property all over europe met us in Milan to talk about possible
sale. Not too interested in actually viewing our property BUT in a
hurry to buy....goes by the name of benamur. email
tomasbenamuryahoo italian mobile phone

by suspicious     Level 1

I was renting my house and got this one Patrick Mondella

I really appreciate your response and details provided, my sponsors (EXL PHARMA) have agreed on the monthly fees to be paid for the next two years on my behalf. Therefore, they agreed to pay up front the amount of FIRST MONTH RENT PLUS DEPOSIT STARTING FROM MY MOVING IN DATE WHICH WILL BE ON THE 5TH OF MAY ); also since I will be staying for two years, the company has agreed to pay in a monthly installation. Furthermore, I would like you to know a US Cashier cheque will be issued to you in an excess amount by my sponsors for the first month rent, security deposit and my travelling expenses. the excess amount will be sent to me immediately as soon as you receive payment from my sponsors because is for my travelling allowance.However, the information below is required from you by my sponsors to have payment sent to you immediately in order for you to hold down this property until I arrive;

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS

HOME PHONE NUMBER

HOME ZIPCODE

MOBILE NUMBER

Finally, I would like to know how peaceful is the neighbourhood and how close is the property from the bus/train station as I will be leaving on the 4TH and arriving on the 5TH OF MAY. My main purpose of relocating is based on my research proposal on EXL PHARMA (FINANCIAL ANALYSIS); and I was granted a part time sponsorship on my accommodation and travel expense. Also all necessary Paper work will be treated by me when I arrive and set to move into the property. I await the details soonest for payment, so I can start my moving in plans ASAP.

Regards.....

by Patrick Mondella     Level 1

Hello,
Concerning the mail send by a Moumon Ghazi to Kinga Szilvasi in Romania, I also received exactly the same one for my property in Ecuador 3 days ago, I would like to know if something else about this person is known, it seems strange to be looking for places so far one of the other.
If you know something else please write about.
Thank you, Giovanna from Ecuador

by Giovanna     Level 1
www.haciendasanfrancisco-ec.co

3 of 4 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
I received a similar email regarding a rental property. EXL PHARMA was his `sponsor` who would be sending me a check for rent & security deposit, PLUS excess for his `traveling expenses`. I was supposed to then send a check back to him (Mike Anita) for that `excess`. When pigs fly!! He used the email address amitamike11googlemail
by Teri     Level 1

Dear Sir/Madam,
I need your help.I have received an email from MOUMON GHAZI CEO (taifurun_noohyahoo)I couldn`t understand what he really wants.Does anybody know him? his message was ``We want a beautiful house at any rate negotiable for multipurpose use. Please send your rate also with plan and near to the city. Our requirements are as follows 1. Cadastre information`s with records because you have got the full house . 2 .And we have to go through a authorized expert national office of cadastre 3. Topographical description. 4. Description of the property by practical verification. 5. Property identification as measured as it is house. 6. As soon as we arrive we have to arrange application form. 7. Property title copy. 8. Documents of the owner. 9. Fiscal certificate. 10. Fiscal stamp. 11. We have to obtain the fiscal clearance certificate from the local authority where the house. 12. The certificates will be collected by three counter parts. 13. The certificate must attest that the company has no out standing debts. 14. The power of attorney company is representatives.(I`ll send you). House registry extract. 15. Please clearly describe us how we can reach. We want to take safeguard policies as environmental assessment. Natural habitat, forests, pest management, cultural house indigenous peoples, involuntary resettlement, safety of dams, project on international waterways, project in disputed areas. We have to find out that when we will see your house when you will be there. Please expedite the matter as soon as possible for you. Waiting for ur news. Yours Faithfully MOUMON GHAZI CEO `` THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. Kinga Szilvasi from Trnsylvania

by Kinga Szilvasi     Level 1

I like the messages from the nigerian people who wants to buy a lot of properties from me - grrrrrrrrrr
Hello, I am Mrs. Margaret Alamieyeseigha,the wife of a Nigerian State Governor. I am interested in property (BUYING & SELLING) investment in your country, and you will be my agent on all purchase. Please, send your email to my lawyer`s mobile phone #: ...... so i can deiscuss properly with you.
She is the wife of an Nigerian State Governor and i am Santa Claus - yeah - omg.....

Now she is listed in my nice scammer database.
We don`t need the scammers from the Nigeria- and the Iraq Connection.

Greetings from Turkey to all honest agents here.

by tommy1k     Level 1
www.07estates.com

2 of 3 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
How does your site deal with known scammers?
by allancheapermeat2u.au     Level 1

STEFAN BREITMANN - another scammer? Sez hes a `property developer` then sez hes a `diamond dealer` wants to buy my (very expensive) house for cash bu can`t see it for 5 months but needs to invest his clients money within 2 months - wants to meet in Brussels....doh......
by Zoltanswife     Level 1

Yes, I have been contacted by a benjemin garcia also regarding some property i have for sell in North america. Like others he contacts he indicates he has 15M euro to invest in buying my properties and that of others in my area. no personnal or company info is given by him and he wants to have a meeting in Brussels to , he usesa mobile phone number 32.489.19.70.24. The change with this contact is that the initial contact was made by a Paul weiner, who said he was acting on behalf of Mr. Garcia. the number he used was 33.6.18.38.51.44 BEAWARE OF THESE CALLERS
by Lloyd     Level 1

The following is the email from George Wallace sent to my private email via this site...actually I have two `investors` interested in my property without ever needing to view it...Hmmmm This is obviosly re a scam...please investigate...

georgewallace30yahoo is one of these, the other is an apparent half Swiss/Italian (Eastern block accent) wanting to meet in Milan, he`s called Dennis!

Good morning!
How are you doing today?
I will like to bring to your notice that the sum 75millions is avalable to invest here in Italy, this funds belong to my late father,
as the next on kin and the first son i want to make good investment with this funds. though i have no previous experience in property business.
This is one of the reasons why I need your help in my investment project proposer. At the moment,
the funds is in a secured location where my late father deposited it here in Europe before he passed away,
but first I will like us to know what we agreed on before I will provide you with further details with the where about of this funds.
Also will like to ask if you have the capacity to manage this funds and and invest it for me as my general MD
This is very important, because due to the magnitude of this funds we need to come into agreement and if possible meet in person in order that we can discuss how this funds will be moved to your account, I want to bring to your notice that this project require your physical present in Rome,
Italy where I am presently because of this project.
Please give me a proposal of how we will invest this funds (US$75 million) and the percentage ratio that will be suitable for you in helping me to
actualise this deal.though i have offer of 15% of the total funds for your assistance`s.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Truly,
George

by Hanna in Italy     Level 1

Another one of these email came to me. Now I have 3 different guys claiming to have a
client working on a secret project for high leval government. There this transation must
be kept secret. These people really think we are stupid.
Sellers be beware.

kofimensa01yahoo

Dearer, Please note that i travelled to meet with my clients who are investors that
consulted me to locate foreign assets for them where they can invest some reasonable
amount of money. Please to enable us give you details of this transactionyoave to send to
me details of your private email address since this transaction must be highly confidential
As soon as i receive your private email address then we can proceed with funds
arrangement and tranfer Regards MENSAH

by madhu     Level 1

Sellers:
Avoid scams. Be selective. See #3 (Bel Air lakeside Estate) for some details. You do not care how rich your buyer is, you can not check it in any way. But notify him in the earliest that you will not open escrow without cash being placed in. You could show property/give driving direction. All fees to be advanced by buyer only. If buyer wants so badly to meet you in another city, let him prepay roundtrip ticket. Just remember, real buyer will not ask you out of town or whom you owe money to. He is interested only in property, not in the mood of your mother in law.

by Arkady     Level 1
www.allthelistings.com/45373

Dear Madhu,
We are ready to buy the property.
But as a matter of fact,i will like to invest some big amout of money in property business
and i will like to get someone who will can manage the propert for me and the person
should be a reputable person.

So i will be glad if you can provide someone for me,then i can discuss with him and i will
send the funds for the investment to him and he will represent me in the transaction.
i will offer him a percentage of the profit from the investment and he will return the
profits to an account i will provide to him or her.

i want you to help find a trustful person,i have gone through your company details and i
trust your firm and this is why i desidd to write you.
I want to do this investment secretly for the security of my job.
I will not like expose the transaction also for the amount involved.

I want you to get property worth $7.3 million Usd.
Please send me your number so that i can call you.
Waiting for your response.

Evans davidson Jnr
+447023043966
+44792868529
evans_davidson77yahoo

by madhu     Level 1

Has any one else been contected by these people. It seep like a scam. I got another call
from a guy name Fox Zanti who would like to meet me in Paris.

evans_davidson77yahoo.co

I tried you phone, Thank you for your response to my email. I will want to know you
more before we get this going on. Because i need to keep this transaction secret,for my
personal security reasons. i am working for the government and we need to invest
secretly. I know you understand what i mean. How do we proceed?What properties
available and what are the prices. Am intrested in investing some money in the property
business and canada is our choice. Please get back to me or you can call me on.
+447023043966 +44792868529 email:
Here is another one. I got
i have seen it and i want to buy it so i can invest on it you can call me on this line +233
kofimensa01yahoo

Please note that i have noted your number and shall call you this evenning after meeting
with my client who is a top government official that is having some reasonable amount of
money and is willing to invest it in real etatehough secretly and highly confidential Please
wait for my call Regards KOFI MENSAH

by madhu     Level 1

Dear Readers: Im the seller. I also recieved many emails from Nigeria ministers, developers, Ghana millionears... you name it. It sirprise that so many serious people discussed such a childish tricks as offers to meet in Paris or at the great Chinese Wall to discuss property in Detroit or Milan. I dont waste time on such "offers", just discard it. If some one wants to buy my property in Bel Air, there is no need to meet in Moscow, on Red Squire.
I had a few seriously look like people, offering me $400K down and wanted me to be second after construction loan (Los Angeles, Bel Air Lakeside estate). Danger is that if he would not be able to handle construction loan, Id have to buy my own property back on Real Estate Auction. And if somebody (his friend or relative) will buy it for less than construction loan, my 2d is gone. Itd result like I sold my $2M property for $400K.
I also ate my portion of BS. Once produssor of "Moscow on Hudson", Richard Huxly, if I recall his name correctly and his lawyer, did trick me on about $50K in my the most difficult time for my Venice Bch property.
So, seller, be aware. Id advice to use standard Real Estate forms from any legal Real Estate agency. This forms protect novice, it is easy to read and understand.

by Arkady     Level 1
www.allthelistings.com/44635

benjamin garcia contacted me recently to meet in paris. i wanted to string him along a bit but he cut off complete contact when i asked him the simplest of questions like what his company was called. number he used - +33.6.99.33.80.86
by george     Level 1

I deal in property in Goa, India. I too was flooded with request to set up business and investment persons claiming to setttle in India. I now know how the scammers operate.
by sheik shabbir     Level 1

I have been also contacted by B.Garcia with a similar story for investment, wanting to invest in properties, being busy in daiamond business and asking to meet in Paris. Does anybody have more info, did anybody meet him ?
by Jean-Claude     Level 1

We are a constructions company based in Greece and we develop summer houses. We address this message to all property owners and developers. We urge them to be very cautious and suspicious. We were also contacted by a man named Benjamin Garcia as mentioned by Thomas (comment No9) and he said in his email that he is a private investor who wants to buy property. He gave us only a name and a mobile phone number. During a conversation he requested that we visit him in Paris because he is not able to come to us and see the property for sale in person because he is too busy with his diamonds business and wants to buy within the end of the year (and half the money in cash!). He is persistent about us visiting him in Paris and as soon as possible (within the next few days or he will turn elsewhere!)Of course all that seemed rather suspisious to us and we suggested that he should be the one to visit us in in Greece at our offices and see the property he could buy in person. He hasnt contacted us since then but we urge all developers and real estate agents to be very careful when somebody contacts them with the same tactics. With kind regards to all.
by Chantzis     Level 1

additions to scammers list: Diane hughes, solicitor Peter Ibru, Karl Lucas, Fidelity Investor
by vesa kivimäki     Level 1

8 of 8 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
Make sure to report suspicious messages from your Message Inbox - they will then be investigated & removed.

Read this excellent article by Robert: SCAM Mails can be easy indentified!

If you understand their tactics you will not become their next victim

by paul     Level 1
www.4321.co.il/property/reales

As per the 16th of January item below, I suspect that I have been pursued by the same scammer. Not Christophe Benedict [or the same phone number] this time, but now Christopher Beneti. For me he used the telephone numbers - 07760846683 and 07780141490. He wants to buy the house - without seeing it - but needs to talk to you face to face to make a special arrangement. He says - in very poor English - that he is based in Amsterdam, but wants to meet in Brussels or Paris. At one stage, he was even prepared to make the trip to London... For a time he was very persistant. Initial contact was made from a Paris based hotmail address: chris.benetihotmail [interestingly, it did not arrive at my listed e-address as one would have expected] and simply stated:
Hello, Could you contact me to discuss my voisi Coordinator Phone
004477 6084 6683
best regards
christopher Beneti .

If he gets in touch, please have some fun with him and waste as much of his time as you can....

by Noscamhere     Level 1

This actually just came in 5mins ago,so obviously this scam guy is
still active. warnings have been given about this guy Mamadou Hussein
rahmann before and now this came in. i gave him the standard answer
that go to my website and fill in the reservation form then i realised
after sending the mail that this guy was the scammer people have wrote
about,so i told him we are not interested ,get a job ,get a life and
that he has no hope of ever seeing 40 virgins as Allah will send him
straight to Hell where he can eat the fruit of the Zaqqum tree.{no no
in Islam }
mamadouh48gmail

Good day, Me is from Kuwait and now in Cameroon and me wish to buy
your house. Please contact me with more details. Thanks.

by vince     Level 1
www.buythaivilla.com

Here are a collection of Nigerian scammers e-mails to me off this site:
23/October/2009 02:56:28 Gabriel Farrell email: gfarrell24gmail - tel: 447045775964 - United Kingdom

I’m Gabriel Farrell; from United Kingdom. I really want to get some investment outside United Kingdom. Im interested in your property; kindly contact me via gfarrell24gmail, for more details and clarification.

23/October/2009 01:16:08 Mr Ibrahim Yussuf email: mylesgallagher19gmail - tel: +447924063722 - uk

Dear Mr/Mrs

i will like you to know we have a good investor who is ready to buy your property more so he want to invest more in your country,more so is willing to invest 50 to 100 million USD in any good property or project

We look forward to a mutually beneficial and long-term business relationship with your esteemed organization.

Kindly mail me for more information or call me on my mobile phone

Mobile:+44 7924063722
Tel:+ 44 7035970425
Fax:+ 44 7005961164

Best Regards
Ibrahim Yussuf.

23/October/2009 01:15:10 Mr Ibrahim Yussuf email: mylesgallagher19gmail - tel: -

Dear Mr/Mrs

i will like you to know we have a good investor who is ready to buy your property more so he want to invest more in your country,more so is willing to invest 50 to 100 million USD in any good property or project

We look forward to a mutually beneficial and long-term business relationship with your esteemed organization.

Kindly mail me for more information or call me on my mobile phone

Mobile:+44 7924063722
Tel:+ 44 7035970425
Fax:+ 44 7005961164

Best Regards
Ibrahim Yussuf.

21/11/2009 02:03:27
jato1960yahoo.es Hello Sir, I am intrested in your property,Can you give me more details and how much is the final price?.What is your mobile telephone number?. Johnson

12/11/2009 11:16:44
petfrank11yahoo Hi I am interested in your property,please kindly send me more information Looking forward to your response Regards Winkler

01/11/2009 10:29:42
dr.shaunsmithyahoo Dear sir / madam. I want to buy the house that you are selling. Please send me best prices and more information concerning the house. Thanks and i wait your reply so that we can proceed with the sale of the house. Thanks

01/11/2009 11:27:12
dr.shaunsmithyahoo Dear sir/ madam, Thanks for the quick response and i am very willing to buy the house. Please send me best price and your persona email so that we can proceed with the deal. Thanks

by Ann     Level 1

Re: PROPERTY SCAMS.
I actually received this yesterday and normally i dont answer them,
but this was an annoying email that pissed me off,the English is book
english and not spoken english so straight away you know its false.
Anyhow it got me mad enough to answer, read the email she sent me and
then my answer at the bottom. { Oh the email,i checked originated from
Nigeria,where else lately?}
Val

Dear John Doe, {real name hidden by me}

Thank you very much for your mail and your explanation. May God bless
you for at least responding to my mail, I would have written you
earlier than now but I was seriously down and had appointment with my
doctors over my high blood pressure and diabetes which keep weighing
me down coupled with my right leg seriously scattered due to bullet
shots by the rebels which kept me totally handicapped at my age of
52yrs.
I had this ugly experience since my husband was assassinated by the
heartless rebels during the war in my country Monrovia Liberia
recently and the rebels entered my house and killed my husband at the
spot and gave me a bullet shots on my right leg which my doctors are
suggesting amputating if not handled by a specialist doctor. I am
grieved and tears in my eyes as I am explaining this to you for your
understanding.

Well I thank God they did not take my life and the lives of my
children. My late husband is a Former Chairman, National Patriotic
Party of Liberia. My late husband made a lot of money from the former
regime of President Charles Taylor, which UN freeze all our account we
have in Liberia, but he strictly deposited USD$9M here in Dakar-
Senegal which I want to invest in your country immediately as I am not
strong enough at the moment and my children are still young and were
schooling before this tragic situation that poised between hope and
disaster in my family.

My condition is so bitter and ugly at the moment due to this war in my
country Liberia as all our properties at home was burnt down and
destroyed by the heartless rebels who particularize their action in
destroying peoples homes, properties and lives especially on the
wealthy and prominent citizens. For this reason I and my son David and
my daughters have to leave our home town and come down here in Dakar
where my late husband deposited this money in a company here in Dakar.

Based on the fact that Dakar is a French/speaking country, me and my
son and daughters can not cope up with the living here and as such
wants to move this money out of this place for investment on joint
partnership arrangement if you will understand our present situation
and assist us in both re-locating this deposit for investment in your
country as well as assisting my self and children out of this country
for our living and investment with this deposit through your advise as
we have not being into business before and have no knowledge of any
kind of business hence my plea for you to assist us in this regard.

I will equally need your assistance in probably sharing your knowledge
and experience in business with my son David so that he can have a
better life and better future in your country as my only male child.

I advise that we handle this matter strictly between you and us with
out the involvement of third party, please I beg you, as no one can
predict the mind of people of the world due to lack of trust and lack
of sincerity and the bad mind of the world, especially now the whole
world is fighting war against terrorism.

Why I am trying to explain all these to you is for you to know our
present situation and my handicaps at moment which is my major reason
for taking this deposit out from here to your country for investment
on a mutual terms of agreement that will be agreed upon by both of us
during our meeting.

Please I want you to understand that this matter is very important to
me as such must be taken very serious though this might sound strange
to you as we have not met before but accept it with purity, sincerity,
honesty, commitment and compassion of your heart because of our ugly
situation and the genuineness of our mind in contacting you and also
our desperation to partner with you with this money available to us
now as our only hope for our future survival especially that of my
children.

With due respect and on behalf of my children, we thank you so much
for your understanding in this matter and wish to inform you also that
God will make it possible for you to understand my reason for this
call for assistance as God will bless this relationship and your
understanding so that it will be of testimony to our both families in
due course,

For your information I do not have any specific area of investment in
mind rather I will solely depend on you for business professional
advice because we have never been into any business before, we will
solely depend on your advice. It is my desire that you should look
inwardly into some good areas of business, anyone, which you consider
gainful is acceptable to me. I do not have any experience in business
hence, my wish to depend mainly on your experience, guidance and
advise for the success of any investment, I shall be going into
jointly with you,

Dear, we are interested in going into partnership with you in your
business or we can open another company under your management and
supervision, but first we want to make sure we find a way to move this
deposit from here to your country so that me and my Children will come
over to meet you face to face to discuss this partnership.

You should henceforth call us directly on cell phone 00221-776477314
on receipt of this mail so that I can hear your voice, if I am not
available during your call my son David will attend to your call
accordingly.

We are anxiously awaiting your positive assurance, trustworthiness and
response to our mail so that we can further proceed. We are having
appointment with the holding company by monday morning on the easiest
way to re-locate this deposit to your country and we will notify you
as soon as we come back.

God bless you for your understanding.

Mrs. Margaret and son David.

MY ANSWER:

Hi Margaret,
Many thanks for your email,it touched my heart deeply. i would suggest
however for your own health that you should definitely get both legs
amputated and then finally your head,that way you wont be able to
think about sending me bullshit correspondence. thanks be to God or
Allah, that your husband was assassinated for if i was married to you
i would look forward to getting shot,you Nigerian scamming bastard.
Now kindly fuck off.
Val and Sons, Israel,Noah,Zebadee,Orin and Flatulence.

by val     Level 1

1 of 2 people like this comment. Do you?   Yes / No
I am very worried that I am being scammed on this site at the moment by a man calling himself Mamadou Hussain Rahman. He claims to be a businessman from Kuwait currently working on a contract for Sonara Oil refinery in Cameroon (which does exist incidentally). I have spoken to him once on the telephone but the line was unclear and his English wasnt very good and someone had to call him to the phone. He is supposed to be coming to North Cyprus on 26th November to buy my property even though he hasnt seen it and has agreed to pay the full asking price in cash!!! I have agreed to meet him at Ercan airport and he has asked me to book a hotel for him, his wife and his advisor where he can stay until the sale takes place. Personally I am not sure what he has to gain from all this at present but rest assured I will not part with any money whatsoever or allow him to take possession of the property until his money has been verified by my bank. He has agreed to meet with my solicitor the day after his arrival to provide his details, passport etc and sign a contract. However he has not given me his flight details yet. He says he has emailed my solicitor to confirm that he wishes her to act on his behalf for the purchase. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? I will reveal all when the matter is brought to a conclusion, so watch this space!
by Jacky Wilson     Level 1

dianehughes1* anyone???
by Arnie     Level 1

Within a few hours of renewing my advertisement of todays date, I received an email from Benjamin Garcia asking me to ring him on a mobile number asap. Badly spelt words in email and too keen.
by Thomas     Level 1

safinamarthins500msn is pulling Nigerian Princess scams, be aware
of MISTER Safina. He doesnt really want to buy in Uruguay or Buenos
Aires.
Matt Volco

by matiasvolcogmail     Level 1

I also had a suspicious email from someone pertaining to be a member of the Nigerian Government who wanted to pay cash for a house without viewing it and asked me to keep it hush hush. I did not respond.
by Christine White     Level 1
englishhouseportugal.webs.com

I received the attached scam response from a "Jason Hirsh". He needs my bank details first!!! yeh right. He wants to know if the house is close to trains - in Fiji!!! The nearest train is Australia, just a couple of thousand miles away.

"I really appreciate your response,mysponsors (EXL PHARMA) Therefore, they agreed to pay upfront the amount of FIRST MONTH RENT PLUS DEPOSIT STARTING FROM MYMOVING IN DATE ; also since I will be staying for two years, thecompany has agreed to pay in a monthly installation.
Furthermore, Iwould like you to know a Bank Cheque will be issued to you in an excess amount by my sponsors for the first month rent, securitydeposit and my traveling expenses. the excess amount will be sent tome immediately as soon as you receive payment from my sponsors because its for my traveling allowance.However, the information below is required from you by mysponsors to have payment sent to you immediately in order for you to hold down this property until I arrive;

NAME ON CHEQUE:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
HOME PHONE NUMBER:MOBILE NUMBER:

Finally, I would like to know how peaceful is the neighborhood and how close is the property from the bus/train station as I will be leavingas soon as possible.My main purpose of relocating is based on my research proposal on EXL PHARMA (FINANCIAL ANALYSIS); and I was granted a part time sponsorship on my accommodation and traveling expenses. Also all necessary Paper work will be treated by me when I arrive and set to move into the property. I await the details soonest for payment, so I can start my moving in plans ASAP.

Regards.

Jason Hirsch

by Robert Cohen     Level 1

I was contacted by strange people calling themselves first Breitman then Rossman, Patric, Mark and who knows what names they invent; with naturally only mobile telephone numbers Frensh numbers. They ask you to go to Paris or Milan or Amsterdam to meet then to negotiate the deal because they have no time to come and see your house they are very "busy". I went to Milan to see one of them: very young certainly unserious and certainly they are gypsies and for sure not middle eastern. They tell you that they deal with diamonds and have many shops and you should accept from them cash money only: These guys are extremely dangerous you have to be very careful and are serious criminals I wa only lucky to get red of them in time so be careful do not go any where and do not accept to call mobile numbers
by Hans weber     Level 1

Hi, I am a seller of property in Bulgaria. A person called KARL LUCAS send me an email saying that is interested of my property and what is the way of order to buy. Does anyone know or hear from this person? His name is KARL LUCAS and his mail is in GMAIL. Thank you!
by Emil     Level 1

Without going into too much detail,because of what happened to me when I bought my first home in Turkey and the problems I had with my so called estate agent in Koycešiz,I,with my Turkish wife have opened an estate agency in Fetihye.Buying your home in a foreign land is a simple process but the most important thing to do is go through an english speaking solicitor.When you do this you do not have to trust anyone as your lawyer checks everything and all moneys go to them first.We also advertize on this site and also get contacted by these scam artists but I just ignore them.Whether you are selling yourself or through an estate agency always use a solicitor.It may be more expensive but in the long run it works out a lot cheaper.
by David Davies     Level 1
kurtulusescape.web.officelive.

i´ve been contacted by barristen ken to buy my house in the azores please someone tell me if this is a fraude, i am knew at this my first time, trying to esll my home. this is his last message to me i would really apreciate some insight
Aida

anyameluna.kenny45gmail. if the percentage my chamber charges is high for you then you are at liberty to renegotiate.the reason we conduct our transactions this way is to avert what happened when we bought a villa in spain we wer promised payment of our fees but up till today we have not gotten anything so the need.however tell us what you are wlling to pay because of the need to pay tax on federal inland revenue by the govt on properties bought overseas. my client has only made available the sum of 60000 euros to my chambers and is not willing to pay other chargesif you cannot pay 10 percent i will advice you negotiate on what you can afford or we forget this transaction cheers barristen ken anyameluna
Translate

by Aida     Level 1

Hi, to Sandra. I had a contact from David Petriaux too about My property
in Bulgaria. He wants me to go in Italy for a meeting and I just was
suspicious of the way he is talking to me. I want some more info about
this case. Could you email me on infoblackdiamondltd.eu

by Emil     Level 1

who is this ahansa i have also rceived an email from him he asked me to send him or her pics and details of the villa is he dangerous what did he do or could do about my villa or securities I gave him no address no bank accout number nothing but can they get my addres from the name and email address?
thanks for any reply please send to fdachillgmx.net

by phil dachill     Level 1

I dont think that I will follow this one up!!
fafach78yahoo Dear Seller, i want to buy this your villa for my family relocation.so i will want to know if it still in the market for sale.hear from you soon. Best Regard Mrs Loritha mohammed. ghana.

by Hilda     Level 1

Would you reply to This
Hello From: Mrs Caroline Kabba Abidjan, Coted`ivoire, e mail:ckkk_777 .fr Tel:0022566205863 Dearest, Please do reply me with the mail above and also send me your direct mail to reach you. I know that this mail may come to you as surprise , I am Mrs Caroline Kabba the wife to Dr Edward Kabba the former director general of Sierra-leone Gold and diamond corporation who was assasinated by the rebels loyal to Foday Sankoh the (R U F) leader. I managed to escape my country with my son Robert.It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son (Robert) intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of Fifteen million U.S dollars($15,000,000.00) which my late Husband kept in one the security company in Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire before he was assasinated by the Rebels. Now I and my Son have decided to invest these money in Your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.We want you to help us claim and retrieve the box from the security company and transfer it your country for investment purposes on these areas: 1)Telecommunication 2) The Transport Industry 3). Five Star Hotel 4). Real Estate If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 10% Of the total fund. I await your soonest response. How old are you? Have you married? What is your occupation? Respectfully yours, Mrs Caroline Kabba Tel:0022566205863 Please try and reply me through my private e mail address :ckkk_777 .fr for security reason.and also call my son robert on the telephone number for more details on how to proceed the

by Peter     Level 1

Hi I have received numerous "scams" as many have suggested on this site and have been vigilant to not be DONE !! Anyway it has been interesting reading others comments I can relate too. However i find myself asking about a vivien_shranke.in as its a new one to me. The person was extremely keen which alerted me immediately to be sceptical ... so some emails have passed between us until tonight when they said they were com from Cameroon....Any offers to comment ?
by anon     Level 1

Yes I have just has a email from Ahansa, asking about my property in New Zealsnd. I have had a few in the past and just deleted them. Usually can pick them up by there name or the questions they ask.
by Helen P     Level 1
freeadsproperty.com/ad70010.as

Hi

BEWARE of a man called David Pertriaux his email address is david.pertriauxymail and his phone number +33 666094059
This is a property sale scam - he has a client who will buy the house but needs you to fly to Paris first........

by Sandra     Level 1

Yes Ive had a few all week . Definately a scam. All he wants is details of where to send cheque even though my apt is not available.
Had a mail from a Donald4richie, cant decide if hes ligit or not , have you heard of this one?

by J kearney     Level 1

Hi, I seem to be getting weird emails from Guti and Ahansa. I am normally quite aware of these scams but has anyone else had them?
by Joanne     Level 1

Hi there ., Ive just had an e-mail from a Marina.Litinenko09gmail.Supposidly the wife of the Russian security gaurd,who was poisioned in London!!! asking me to draw up an agreement for my Spainish property( which is for sale), so as she can use her funds left to her husband by a billionaire!!!!!! .,for her children and herself.
Have you ever heard such a cock and bull story in your life!!
If these scammers think someone would fall for it,they need there heads examjned.
Like to know if anyone else has heard from them?

by J kearney     Level 1

i have several CROOKS to send them money the names which are still on this website are DARA john various email addresses.Peter suh ie.kamga Jones just be extremely careful and please ask which country they are from and if their written english is unusual then my advise is dont tell them anything about you. they usally start by asking your telephone number then you constantly get one ringers
by paradise found     Level 1

someone called "vicktor slim" from cameroon is a scam buyer!!!be carefull!!! of course for the next buying of property he would change his name and e-mail!!! but it is a big disgrace for the country that he presents from, cameroon in this case - their airport customs dont permit him to take a case with money in europe!!!!!!!!!!!
by anq22gmail     Level 1

We are an estate agency in Ukraine&Cyprus and have received many scam replies to our advertising.
Last one is this
24/06/2009 14:58:32
perez8***
hi im interest by your property could you please call me to speack about , i wait your phone call as soon as posible . regards Edouard Perez +33.6.69.09.71.37

by Sergios     Level 1
www.ukrcyprus.com.ua

Not only the Nigerian 419 Scam also Real estate Scams Galore!

"No inspection, No laywer, disregarding property taxes and not reading the fine print". Bad things happen! First thing emails with Micky Mouse addresses such as yahoo hotmail and even gmail. WARNING!

Caveat emptor!

Its a dog eat dog world out there - beware!

But investing in Thailand seems at the moment the right thing to do!
Condominium units from 10.000 USD ++. On the premium end after Phuket Hua Hin is very strong. Check out thai-real-estate.info

by Konrad Pinetree     Level 1
thai-real-estate.info

I have been reading with interest about the number of scam emails property owners and agents have been recieve from the internet. I have however learned a thing or two that I would like to share in the hope that they will help people to save money, time, trouble as well as self respect!
- All emails that start with the dear friend phrase are scams, just delete them and do not even bother getting back to them. They will try to get your bank details with stories that even children would not believe in normal times, but we know that there is lots of eagerness out there to sell properties. Do not believe what sounds too good to be true, because it is untrue. Nobody throws money at people, why they should? and why should be you?
- The second and most common type of message you may receive and you should not bother replying to is the one that shows too much eagerness from the very beginning usually followed by a phone call made by someone calling on someone elses account, usually business people with no time for even having a look at what they are spending their money on. These people will try to get you to meet in places like London, Milan or Paris to complete the deal. Do not accept, you set the rules for meeting and that should be in your office or at the property they want to buy. Remember your country like mine will have some standard procedures for buying/selling properties, just follow them and make no exceptions espcially for people you do not know.
Do not give money, bank detail or personal details to anyone, keep thinking about how you normally interact with your eveyday Clients and do not forget that you are selling something and when you are selling something you are meant to receive money, not to give it. Do not buy plane tickets for anyone and cut off any communications as soon as cash is mentioned, if you are an estate agent you risk running in huge problems, if you are not you risk messing up your life and ending with nothing but misery at the end.
Finally do take into consideration that if you are an ordinary British/French/Italian or of whichever nationality you do not introduce yourself as being British or etc. you just give your name, email address and possibly phone number and express interest on the property, right?
Any unecessary information you are given is meant to form an idea in your mind of the person you are dealing with that will make you trust him/them, while, in fact, you should not.
Hope this helps a little, but please be aware and trust your istinct if you are not sure ask a friend or a professional you trust.

by Angela     Level 1

Never, I mean NEVER, yes, NEVER - give a prospective buyer money for a flight, or money to get a visa to enter the country with a briefcase of cash. NEVER - it is a well known scam!
by Common Sense     Level 1

Hy,
Alhaj Adamu Bello from Nigeria is scam.He told that he was a minister in Nigeria.The customer is a fraudster.
His number:+44-702-402-6993
+44-702-409-9519
+234-808-859-8653
email:adamube1976gmail
kbail1976yahoo

please be careful!

by marko     Level 1

Tenerife Barker & Cohen Adeje Tenerife acting on behalf of someone that wants to buy up time share for a client. This is just one of the con groups out in Spain. Unfortunaetely, the majority of scammers are British subjects living off the ill gotten gains from people the likes of you and certainly me.
Remember,as desperate as you are to sell your time share, if the offer seems too good to be true then generally, "it is" and its a scam.
You only have to look at all of the time shares on offer to see the level that your Time share is worth. Generally its worth nothing or something in that vacinity. Therefore, when someone offers you more than the going rate or something near what you have paid for it. Just say thank you and walk away.

Scams come in different guises. However, they all have one thing in common. You will be parting with money at some stage during the process. You may told that this is not the case but be assured at some time you will be approached for money or asked to buy another product. These products also come in different guises and seem at the time a realtive inexpensive way to get a good return on your initia investment (your time share!) Remember also that the very fact that people cold call you about your time share means that they have illegally obtained your information. If this happens the law has already been broken by them as it is illegal to obtain and use this information in cold calling. So if you are called, register "SCAM" and never forget this.
Certain scammers are likely to give you addresses(email) of satisfied customers. These are either innocents that have been set up by the scammers (they were the first to be approached and got their money) or they are part of the network. Did you know that it is possible to call a number in the UK and the telephone answered anywhere in the world? Technology is a wonderfull thing when used properly. It can be a costly experience if your not aware of this. I asked for and got satisfied customers - all of whom were indeed satisfied with their outcome. This is quite a small investment for the scammer when you take into account the number of people like yourself considering taking up their offers.e.g 1000 people at £1000 = £1000000. Not a bad return on setting up a few satisfied customers. I have used £1000 in the example but multiple the same sum by the amount that you have been offered!
Scammers generally, but not always, operate from mobile telephone numbers. These can be bought for next to nothing in the open market and disgarded very difficult to pin down and impossible to get a reply from.

Are you sure that the man/woman that you are dealing with who they say they are? I guess not! Therefore why would you give money to or enter into an agreement with a complete stranger that you have only met for a couple of hours. The answer is personal greed. Yes you think that this person is going to give you a better deal than anywhere else and what do you care that t he purchaser is buyer well above the market rate - thats his problem, isnt it?. This is what the buyer/marketeer is counting on.
As I mentioned at the beginning you have to ask yourself one question. Are you prepared to take the risk and enter into an agreement with an hitherto unknown person who is offering you everything that you could wish for - sometimes it is a little less? Once you take this risk the only result will be that you will lose money and put yourself under a great deal of stress worrying about it.

From one that ignored all the signs that I have just mentioned above and despite an overwhelming feeling that I was doing the the wrong thing - still went ahead. I lost a lot of money and all of the solicitor and lawyers that I have approached have said the same thing. Sorry, your just "another victim". The cost to recover your money is prohibitive and involves a lot of head banging and recrimination. I hope that this article proves of worth to you. It is a worth that can not be judged unless you make the wrong decision!

by another victim     Level 1
transworld1992@aol.com

ahora dice Bemjamin que tiene mucho dinero no oficial que se dedica al negocio de los diamantes, y que te espera en bruselas para negociar las compras de inmuebles .que artisias, menudo diamante en bruto el benjamin.
by alex     Level 1

I want to advise anyone who receives a contact like this one, to be warned it is a spam. I called him and he doesnt speak correct englih as he doesnt white ( you can see that ). He says he is interest on the property without visiting it...and wants to meet us in Italy or France / Paris...His pronunciation is from an arabic / muslum. Thanks, mmmm
18/02/2009 11:15:51
atlan***
[Full email shown only to Gold Ads] hi im interest by your property could you please call me to speack about , i wait your phone call as soon as posible . regards Benjamin Atlan +33.6.60.34.92.10

by isnabel     Level 1
www.4321.co.il/property/proper

regards Benjamin Atlan +33.6.60.34.92.10
by atlan**** (i miss his messages -     Level 1

I had bad experience with my property. Some people were calling me and wanted to meet in Milano. They were calling from Italy, UK and France. They speak about their Israeli boss who wants to buy property without seeing. Never believe to someone who wants to make appointment without seeing your property and who speaks about readyness to get deposit. Some of names are Viktor Taras, Bernard Roland and Simon Benhayon.
by Anavi     Level 1

Pls be aware of a guy called via an UK Vodaphone nbr 0044 7880 891412 and calling himself Christophe Benedict. He later calls and says his name is Chris Belmont living in Liverpool. But all his e mails ( chris.belmonthotmail come from the Paris area. Wants to buy withou having seen the house. Have informed French Police.
by jory     Level 1

mister davintsi scammer is your time...
by 40000     Level 1

MAKE SURE YOU ASK QUESTIONS AND INVESTIGATE A CLIENT. JUICY BUSINESS DEALS ARE USUALLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. YOU CAN HELP STOP SCAM YOURSELF IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BE GREEDY.
by JOSEPH XSANCTUS     Level 1

We are an estate agency in Portugal and have received many scam replies to our advertising. I reply to then all just in case one is for real. When they start asking to meet in Paris, Morroco etc. I tell them they either come here for the deal or there is no deal, at this stage they give up. Is there no way the scams can be filter before hand? It is a pity because this site could actually work if it had some way of filtering the scams. Some come with stories about their dead father who had many millions in a bank in London and require a trusting person to receive this money and get 30% of it for themselves. I dont know how people can be so gullible to believe these stories. Beware of all replies where they say they are willing to buy without even seeing the property, would you buy without seeing?
Leonr

by Leonor Simões     Level 1

Add your comment now:

Name (required):   

Enter this code:    

I have read & accept the Terms & Conditions:

Link (optional):   http://